These 4" Two-Piece Domestic Two-Way Brace Bands are made from 11 gauge steel and are perfect for use in residential applications. Also known as 180-degree brace bands, they attach two rail or brace ends and truss rod tighteners to posts. Their sturdy steel design makes them a reliable option in a fence system and they require a 3/8" x 1 1/2" carriage bolt (sold separately) for installation. They're proudly made in America and sold in quantities of 100, priced per individual band.
• Made In America
• Sturdy 11 Gauge Steel Construction
• Also Known As 180-Degree Brace Bands
• Requires 3/8" x 1 1/2" Carriage Bolt (Sold Separately)
• Sold In Quantities of 100, Priced Per Individual Band
• Attach Two Rail Or Brace Ends And Truss Rod Tighteners To Posts
• Width: 1"
• Fits Post Size: 4"
• Material: 11 Gauge Steel
• Uses Carriage Bolt Size: 3/8" x 1 1/2"
|Fitting Type||Brace Band|
|Origin||Made in the USA|