The 8 5/8" Domestic Tension Band attaches chain link fabric to posts, frames, kennels and more to ensure a long-lasting connection for the chain link mesh, tension bar and post or frame. As a rule of thumb, one less tension band than the overall height of the fence should be utilized (i.e. a 6' high fence uses 5 tension bands). This easy to install tension band has a high-quality, corrosion-resistant galvanized steel construction that features a standard 11 gauge steel that's ideal for heavy-duty applications. The 3/8" x 1 1/2" carriage bolt needed for installation is sold separately. This item is proudly made in America and sold in bag quantities of 50, priced per single band.
• Made In America
• Fits 8 5/8" Fence Posts
• Long-Lasting, Corrosion-Resistant Material
• Used To Attach Fence Fabric To End Posts
• Requires 3/8" x 1 1/2" Carriage Bolts And Nuts
• Standard 11 Gauge Steel Designed For Heavy Duty Applications
• Band Height: 1"
• Post Size: 8 5/8"
• Thickness: 11 Gauge
• Material: Galvanized Steel
• Carriage Bolt Size: 3/8" x 1 1/2"
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Fitting Type||Tension Band|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Post Size||8 5/8"|