4" x 5/8" Domestic Square Post Hinges
The Square Male Gate Hinge attaches to the gate post and the pintle fits internally in the female hinge, or gate frame hinge, in order to create a fully functioning swing gate. Typically used on square gates or ornamental fences, the Male Gate Hinge fits a 4" post using a 3/8" x 4 1/2" carriage bolt and nut. This hinge has a heavy-duty, galvanized steel composition that resists rust for long-term outdoor use and features a 9 gauge steel thickness ideal for industrial applications. Carriage Bolt And Nut Sold Separately.
• Male Style Gate Hinge
• Use On Square Gate Frames Or Ornamental Fences
• Requires Carriages Bolts For Installation - Sold Separately
• Heavy-Duty 9 Gauge Steel Composition For Outdoor Applications
• Hinge Attaches To The Post And Pintle Fits Internally For A Swing Gate
• Gender: Male
• Pintle Size: 5/8"
• Thickness: 0.15" 9 Gauge
• Post Size: 4" (4" Actual OD)
• Material: Galvanized Pressed Steel
• Carriage Bolt Size: 3/8" x 4 1/2"
This item is sold in bag quantities of 25, priced per single hinge.
|Fitting Type||Post Hinge|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Post Size||4" Sq.|