These 4" Pressed Steel Chain Link Drop Fork Latches are part of the gate latch assembly used to securely close chain link fence gates with the use of a drop fork collar and carriage bolts. Among its many features are a rust-resistant steel design, pre-drilled holes to facilitate a smooth installation and its ability to fit seamlessly inside a drop fork collar while it sleeves a 4" gate post for manually opening and closing a gate.
• Easy To Install
• Keeps Chain Link Gate Closed
• Rust-Resistant Steel Composition
• Drop Fork Tab Fits Snug Inside Collar
• Pre-Drilled Holes On Tab To Install Bolts
• Requires Collar And Carriage Bolts For Gate Assembly
• Post Size: 4" (4" Actual OD)
• Uses 5/16" x 1 1/4" Carriage Bolts
• Material: Heavy-Duty Pressed Steel
This item is sold in bag quantities of 25, priced per single fork.
|Fitting Type||Drop Fork|
|Origin||Made in the USA|