3" Domestic Offset Rail Ends - Pressed Steel (Fits 2 7/8" OD)
The 3" (Fits 2 7/8" Actual OD) Domestic Offset Rail End - Pressed Steel is designed to add stability to fence terminal posts for top rails, mid-rails, and bottoms rails when used in tandem with a brace band and carriage bolt. Easy to install for residential fences, these rail end cups attach to the rail and terminal post aligned with the brace band for a secure connection of the rail and post. Also known as a rail end cup, the 3" (Fits 2 7/8" Actual OD) Domestic Offset Rail End has a high-quality pressed steel construction built for long-term outdoor use. Fits 3" (Fits 2 7/8" Actual OD) Rail.
• Adds Stability To A Fence
• Durable Pressed Steel Construction
• Designed For Residential Fencing Applications
• Creates Secure Connections For Rail And Fence Posts
• One Rail End Cap Required For Each Rail Connection
• Brace Bands And Carriage Bolts & Nuts Sold Separately
• Easy To Install Using A Brace Brand And Carriage Bolt And Nut
• Material: Pressed Steel
• Rail Size: 3" (Fits 2 7/8" Actual OD)
• Uses Carriage Bolt Size: 5/16 x 1 1/4"
• Fits Externally Onto Rail And Connects Using Brace Band And Bolt
|Fitting Type||Rail End|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Rail Size||3" (2 7/8" OD)|