The 3 1/2" Domestic Heavy End Wood Fence Adapter with Set Screws is designed to attach wooden rails to steel posts. It features a 14-gauge flat adapter plate with 3/16" x 2" steel brackets and 9-gauge straps with set screws. With their solid steel construction, they're a great choice for attaching wood railing to posts, forming a strong, stable connection. Because they don't have a lip, they can be attached to any flat surface. They're sold in bags of 25 adapters, priced per individual piece and proudly made in America. With pre-drilled holes, installation is easy and once they're in place, you can count on them for lasting performance with minimal maintenance required.
• Made In America
• Includes Set Screws
• Solid Steel Construction
• Pre-Drilled Holes For Installation
• Designed Attach Posts To Wood Railing
• Engineered For Heavy-Duty Applications
• No Lip, Can Be Mounted To Any Flat Surface
• Fits Post Size: 3 1/2"
• Sold In Quantities of 25
• Strap Material: 9-Gauge Steel
• Adapter Material: 14-Gauge Steel
|Fitting Type||Wood Fence Adapter|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Post Size||3 1/2"|