The Square Male Gate Hinge attaches to the gate post and the pintle fits internally in the female hinge, or gate frame hinge, in order to create a fully functioning swing gate. Typically used on square gates or ornamental fences, the Male Gate Hinge fits a 1" post using a 3/8" x 2" carriage bolt and nut. This hinge has a heavy-duty, galvanized steel composition that resists rust for long-term outdoor use and features a 9 gauge steel thickness ideal for industrial applications. Carriage Bolt And Nut Sold Separately.
• Male Style Gate Hinge
• Use On Square Gate Frames Or Ornamental Fences
• Requires Carriages Bolts For Installation - Sold Separately
• Heavy-Duty 9 Gauge Steel Composition For Outdoor Applications
• Hinge Attaches To The Post And Pintle Fits Internally For A Swing Gate
• Gender: Male
• Pintle Size: 5/8"
• Thickness: 0.15" 9 Gauge
• Post Size: 1" (1" Actual OD)
• Material: Galvanized Pressed Steel
• Carriage Bolt Size: 3/8" x 2"
This item is sold in bag quantities of 50, priced per single hinge.
|Fitting Type||Post Hinge|
|Origin||Made in the USA|
|Post Size||1" Sq.|