The 1 3/8" Extra Long Domestic Gate Tension Band attaches fence fabric to posts, frames, kennels and more to ensure a long-lasting connection for the chain link mesh, tension bar and post or frame. As a rule of thumb, one less tension band than the overall height of the fence should be utilized (i.e. a 6' high fence uses 5 tension bands). This easy to install tension band has a high-quality, corrosion-resistant galvanized steel construction that features a standard 14 gauge steel that's ideal for residential and light-duty applications. The 5/16" x 1 1/4" carriage bolt needed for installation is sold separately. This item is proudly made in America and sold in bag quantities of 250, priced per single band.
• Extra Long
• Made In America
• Fits 1 3/8" Fence Posts
• Long-Lasting, Corrosion-Resistant Material
• Used To Attach Fence Fabric To End Posts
• Requires 3/8" x 1 1/2" Carriage Bolts And Nuts
• Standard 14 Gauge Steel Designed For Residential Applications
• Band Height: 3/4"
• Post Size: 1 3/8"
• Thickness: 14 Gauge
• Material: Galvanized Steel
• Carriage Bolt Size: 5/16" x 1 1/4"
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Fitting Type||Tension Band|
|Origin||Made in the USA|